Your health and safety are important. So is our connection with each other. While we practice social distancing to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the work of God's kingdom carries on. Here's what we're doing:
- We've moved our worship services from in-person to online. We're live streaming our services, with something for the whole family, every Sunday beginning at 10 a.m. We'll also live stream a special online gathering Wednesdays at 7 p.m. You can view the stream on our site here or via Facebook Live. You can also view past sermon videos here or listen to sermon audio - including subscribing to our podcast - here.
- We want to pray for you! Send us your prayer requests here.
- We're continuing to support our community by collecting canned goods for Amazing Grace Food Pantry. Drop your donations in the baskets by the north entry, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- We want to help you stay connected! Sign up for a Connect Group (with virtual meetings) here.
- Giving is an important part of the Christian life. In a time like this, it can be easy to forget, but you can continue supporting the ministries of Gateway by giving online here.