In-Person Services at 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 a.m.
Our staff and elders continue wrestling with our next steps. We will continue doing what we believe to the most loving thing for our church family and our community.
Beginning May 9
Beginning May 9
- Add more chairs to the worship center so it resembles more of the way things "used to be." People can choose to sit together or distance themselves since there will be more available seats.
- Mask policies will remain the same. The 8:00 service will be mask-required for the duration of the service. Masks are required while entering the building at 9:30 & 11:00, but they are optional once in the worship center.
- Be considerate of those around you. If you sit close to someone wearing a mask, please wear yours out of consideration for that person.
- Masks become optional in all areas.
- Continue to be considerate of those around you. If you sit next to or are speaking with someone wearing a mask, please wear yours out of consideration for that person.
Your health and safety are important. So is our connection with each other. While we practice social distancing to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the work of God's kingdom carries on. Here's what we're doing:
- Our Sunday services take place at 8:00, 9:30, and 11:00 a.m. All services are streamed on our web site here or via Facebook Live or YouTube Live. You can also view sermon videos or listen to sermon audio - including subscribing to our podcast - here.
- We want to pray for you! Send us your prayer requests here.
- We're continuing to support our community by collecting canned goods for Amazing Grace Food Pantry. Drop your donations in the baskets by the north entry, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- We want to help you stay connected! Sign up for a Connect Group here.
- Our kids activities have resumed Sundays at 9:30 and 11:00 a.m., but if your family is more comfortable staying home, go here for resources and previous video lessons.
- Giving is an important part of the Christian life. In a time like this, it can be easy to forget, but you can continue supporting the ministries of Gateway by giving online here.